Mr Philip Sauvé FRCS (Tr&Orth)
Consultant trauma and orthopaedic surgeon
Hand & wrist surgery
Portsmouth & Chichester
As the Coronavirus lockdown restrictions are being lifted we are now able to offer face-to-face consultations. Please contact Suzanne to arrange a consultation (face-to-face or virtual). Thank you, Phil Sauvé
Mr Philip Sauvé is a consultant trauma and orthopaedic surgeon who specialises in treating disorders of the hand and wrist.
He consults patients privately at Spire Portsmouth Hospital and Nuffield Health Chichester Hospital. Mr Sauvé is also a NHS consultant at Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust where he combines a hand and wrist surgery practice with general orthopaedic trauma.
Mr Sauvé undertakes most aspects of hand and wrist surgery performing up to date, evidence based procedures as well as novel techniques as part of research trials.
Procedures performed by Mr Sauvé include:
- carpal tunnel injections and releases
- trigger finger injections and releases
- surgery for small joint arthritis of the hand and wrist (including injections, joint replacements and fusions)
- Cartiva CMC surgery for thumb base osteoarthritis
- Dupuytren’s contracture treatment (minimally invasive needle aponeurotomy and traditional fasciectomy surgery)
- keyhole surgery of the wrist (wrist arthroscopy)
- Hand and wrist trauma surgery including distal radius, scaphoid and finger fractures
During your consultation Mr Sauvé will discuss your condition with you and help guide you to the best treatment tailored to your individual requirements.